Powered by Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SOLIDWORKS 2017’s integrated 3D design environment covers all aspects of product development. SOLIDWORKS 2017 is the 25th release of the popular SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. CAD has changed the life of many designers, innovators, engineers, product designers. SOLIDWORKS different modules and function speedup the work and other Multiproducts like SOLIDWORKS Simulation, SOLIDWORKS Plastics, SOLIDWORKS PDM, SOLIDWORKS Composer, Visualize and SOLIDWORKS MBD enhance and ease different functions of manufacturing, designing and communication resulting in reliable, efficient and quick products. The theme of the Innovation Day 2017 by Addonix Technologies was “The Power You Need to Drive Innovation”. The event- Innovation Day 2017 witnessed the presence of more than 230 industry professionals belonging to various industry verticals like Machinery, Material Handling, Consumer, Solar, Plastics, Power and Process, Education, Engineering Services, Electrical and Electronics.
Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Corp. offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. SOLIDWORKS products are easy to learn, use and work collaboratively to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively. SOLIDWORKS focus on ease-of-use allows more engineers, designers and other technology professionals than ever before to take advantage of 3D in bringing their designs to life.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 is packed with power and performance to make your design process easier. Whether you’re a startup or global company, SOLIDWORKS 2017 provides an integrated development ecosystem that helps you turn your ideas into finished products faster and with higher quality.
With SOLIDWORKS 2017, you can:
- Add emerging technologies such as IoT into your designs
- Gain greater design insights that lead to breakthrough products.
- Turn new ideas into finished products in less time.
- Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS.
- Get your design data under control.
With more core power and performance, and new capabilities for emerging technologies, it’s never been easier to design and create with SOLIDWORKS®, the design and development solution chosen by more than 3.1 million users worldwide. With SOLIDWORKS 2017 you can do the following things:
- INNOVATE – New capabilities to help you incorporate emerging technologies.
- DESIGN – More core power and performance to get your job done faster.
- VALIDATE – Greater design ideas that lead to breakthrough innovations.
- COLLABORATE – Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS.
- BUILD & MANAGE – Data integration from concept to manufacturing to drive business needs.
“In an age of unparalleled innovation, collaboration and design, all three need to start somewhere, sometime, somehow. That place is here. That time is now. And the how is with the SOLIDWORKS innovation portfolio. We provide you with the flexibility, choice, and simplicity of the greatest design technologies to enable you to drive innovation.”
– Gian Paolo Bassi, CEO SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systèmes.
“EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN INNOVATION” Award:
On the occasion of the launch of the 25th version of SOLIDWORKS i.e. SOLIDWORKS 2017, Addonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. awarded the engineers from the SOLIDWORKS community who have excelled in bringing their innovative ideas to reality using SOLIDWORKS in their respective industry verticals.
“HEAR IT FROM THE INNOVATORS”:
Few experts from SOLIDWORKS community spoke about their best practices in design innovations through a case study presentation at the launch event. They showcased how SOLIDWORKS made it possible for them to bring their innovative ideas into reality. The presenters were as follows:
- Dr. Sanjeev Dasrao: Cardiac Specialist and Biomedical Engineer gave an exploratory talk on “Applications of SOLIDWORKS Software for the assessment of hydraulic losses across the stenotic blood vessels”.
- Dr. S.P. Deshmukh: Associate Professor, General Engineering Department at Institute of Chemical Technology and a senior member (UAMAE) at The Institution of Research Engineers and Doctors (California) presented a case study on “Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Modeling Projects carried out on SOLIDWORKS” at Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT).
- Mr. Jay Bhatt: Director from Prolific 3D Tech and himself a passionate user of SOLIDWORKS presented his best practices on SOLIDWORKS in Machinery Industry Vertical.