TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today introduced the never before seen speed of AC1350 Mbps with Wireless Dual-band Router Archer C60. Equipped with five dedicated antennas, it transmits the latest wireless standard 802.11ac for fast and stable Wi-Fi.
A quick look into the evolution of Wi-Fi technology shows an unsurprising fact: in order to keep up with increasing demands in wireless networking, Wi-Fi routers have simply needed to be faster and stronger. As bandwidth-intensive activities such as HD-streaming on television and mobile device screens have become a normal part of life, homes require a network that can deliver the necessary speed from room-to-room. By combining superfast wireless and robust signal strength, the Archer C60 is the Wi-Fi router these homes have been looking for.
The New Wi-Fi Standard for an Advanced Online Experience
The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The result is a faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash every wireless device.
Fast, Concurrent Dual-band Wi-Fi
Thanks to dual Wi-Fi bands transmitted at 3×3 MIMO, the Archer C60 connects to multiple devices at the same time without interruption. The strong 2.4GHz (450Mbps) Wi-Fi band is perfect for sending emails, surfing the web and listening to music. The 5GHz band reaches 867Mbps for HD-streaming, gaming and video chatting, without any delay.
Arranged Coverage and Enhanced Stability
The Archer C60’s innovative design includes five antennas: three dedicated at 2.4GHz and two at 5GHz. These have been arranged alternately to optimize its dual-band signal for maximized coverage and minimized interference.
Every home deserves Wi-Fi that connects faster and covers a wider area. “Taking into consideration Flipkart’s customer suggestions, and post-detailed discussions and brainstorming with the Flipkart Team, TP-Link took this challenge to fulfil our beloved customers’ need and crafted a perfect solution of power and style in the form of Archer C60; this 1350Mbps router is a one-of-a-kind affordable speed beast in India and will be the perfect upgrade for homes this festive season,” said Mr. Kunal Raul, G.M – Marketing and E-commerce, TP-Link India Pvt. Ltd.
- AC1350 dual-band delivers up to 1317Mbps* Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (450Mbps), and 5GHz (867Mbps) bands
- Advanced 802.11ac Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of compatible wireless devices
- Three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage, with an organized antenna arrangement to reduce signal interference and enhance stability
- 3×3 MIMO supports more data transmission and reception for greater wireless speed and stability
- Set time limits and block websites through parental controls to keep children safe
- Guest network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Check network status and adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) using the TP-Link Tether App
Archer C60 will be exclusively available on Flipkart for unbelievable price of INR 2999.