Hello Students, you’re definitely landed on this website for How to Get a PAN Card online procedure is discussed here. Also, check PAN Card Documents required, eligibility, apply online process. PAN Card has one of the important documents which has been used to open a bank account or file IT returns or then purchase a new asset such as a car or any accommodation or house. In addition, the person who wants to trade and purchase or even do transactions that exceed a limit of a certain amount, among other things as well. So today we are going to tell you How to Get a PAN Card Online? Read all the details carefully.
How to Get a PAN Card Online?
For a New PAN Card, you need to apply for it. Moreover, those who already have their PAN card and want to make changes to it like a change in personal details can also apply for the reissue or correct data option given for the existing PAN. Due to this, there has a different kind of application forms available online. To know about PAN Card Document Required list person needs to go through the details.
Because we have also going to provide you with information about the document required in the registration process. However when you do Apply Online PAN Card Application then the document required under the process has depend on the category and type of applicant who is applying. Due to this person needs to select it. Because there have different criteria available as per the available categories under the government of India.
PAN Card Apply Online
So all the interested candidates who are willing to apply under the PAN Card Online Procedure need to know what are the necessary step they have to do. Because of this, we have also provided details about it on our page. According to the details applying for the New PAN Card has available through mainly two methods one has the offline medium and then another has the online medium.
In the offline medium, a person needs to visit the nearest place where the registration of a PAN card has possible. However for offline mode applicants have to visit the office like Bank, Atal Kendra, etc. Due to this, there has a lot of time required to enroll themselves in the process. And for making changes to the PAN card there have forms available like Form 49A or Form 49AA.
PAN Card Documents Required
In addition, you need to attach the hard copy of the documentary proof required in it. Name of the Article How to Get a Pan Card Online? Procedure! PAN Card Documents Required
- Name of Document PAN Card
- Authorized by Central Government of India
- Category of Article Application Procedure
- Type of Card Photo Identity Card
- Applicable in All Over India
- Mode of Application Online/Offline
- Official Link onlineservices.nsdl.com
PAN Card Online Application 2022
Although we know that not everyone has a PAN card, any person can apply for it and get it as one of their photo identity proof. Moreover, a person needs to check that the PAN card has not applicable in every scheme or government examination for that if the person wants to use photo id proof then they can take their aadhar card, voter id card, etc. Now those applicants who want to learn about the PAN Card Document Required details.
Then here you can read that as well. Because there has a requirement the document has a must for the application form which has given for the registration. It has become easier for the person who wants to Apply for an Online Pan Card after knowing the details about what kind of document has going to be useful which doing the process of registration. Moreover, like other government departments, the pan card comes under the department of Income Tax under the Central Government of India.
PAN Card Application Status 2022
So a person can apply from anywhere in India with the document required list is given below. Carefully check the details. Although we also suggest our readers visit the Official portal because through that you can get authentic details.
Check PAN Card Online Registration Document needed for Identity proof :
- Ration Card along with a photo of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
- Then Photo Id Card which has been issued by any Central Government/ State Government/ or Underrating public sector.
- Pensioner Card copy along with the passport photo of the applicant
- After that, they can also submit an attested certificate along with a passport size photo and bank account number.
PAN Card Document Related to Birth Proof :
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- 10th Class/ Matriculation Certificate from recognized board.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity Card which has issued by State government or Central government or undertaking of central as well as state government.
- Affidavit recognizing the DOB
- Pension Payment order etc.
PAN Card Status Check Online
Then PAN Card Document for the Proof of Address :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- After that, the Passport
- In addition, Electricity Bill
- Then, Passport
- Broadband Connection bills
- In addition, the Bank Account Statement
- Then, Credit Card Statement
- Landline Bills
- Domicile Certificate
- Document for Property Registration
- Then, the Person must have the latest utility bills or bank statement within three months.
- After that, Accommodation Allotment Letter has been issued by the Central or State Government for three years or less than this.
PAN Card Online Procedure
To apply online check the below-given process because through it you can easily apply for making the PAN card. Because it has necessary for that person who is earning or some applicant use it has photo id proof as well.
- Visit the Official Website of the Income Tax Department of India.
- On selecting the above-given link you have reach to the main portal link.
- After that, you need to search for the online link for the PAN application
- Then scroll down on this main page
- Below there has a section available in the name of Important Links
- Under the Important Links, there has an option available to Apply for PAN.
- So click on it. Now if front of you new page appears.
- Then read all the important details given by the department.
- After that, you can select the option of application through NSDL Portal or UTITSL Portal.
- Then select the link.
- One alert box appears to click Yes. Application form appears in front of you. So here fill the required details
- Then complete the application process and wait for the intimation done by the department.